Monday, April 23, 2012

You had it, You lost it, Now it's time to get it back!

I woke up this morning with soooooo much on my mind. I thought ok today is Marvelous Motivational Monday, what could I possibly share with my family, friends, viewers and the world today. I had nothing, zero, zilch! I was blank! So what do I do? I pull up you tube and search for music that would feed my mind and soul. Whhhhhhhhhha laa! (is that how you spell it?) lol anyway the creative juices started to flow.  Someone posted on fb a picture of one of my old Pastor's he was a great man and founder of a church I grew up in.  One of his most memorable messages was "You had it, You lost it, now You need to get it back".  I'm sure I've touched on this topic before but it is certainly work addressing again and maybe again down the line. 
At one time or another in our lives most of us have had dreams, great big lofty dreams.  Dreams to be successful in a particular career, dreams of being in love, dreams of owing a home, or a business, dreams of being a parent the list goes on and on.  Some where along the road called life events, people, circumstances either delayed those dreams or snatch them away all together.

So my motiviational word to you does not stop at you had a dream or that you lost the dream it is now it's time to get it back.  What do we need to do to reclaim our dreams? If  you've already reclaimed them then it's time to go a step further and makes those dreams a reality.

Having a dream is the easy part, turning those dreams into a reality is something entirely different but many a successful people can testify to the fact that they've accomplished their dreams. 

But wait! let me back track for a second, when was the last time you've had a great dream? What did you dream of?  Is that dream attainable? What would you need to obtain the dream?  Take a minute or two or three and ask yourself those questions.

Age, Race, Sex none of those things matters to a dream. No matter what your station is in life you can always dream. In fact, dreams at times are the only things keeping us from falling all to pieces.

The beautiful thing about dreams is that you can be, go, say and do whatever you choose to do.   find a quiet peaceful place, close your eyes, breathe nice and deep allow your body to relax.  Go ahead and dream.  You had it! You lost it...................... Hello Dream welcome back!




Hugs and Blessings, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment