Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wellness Wednesday (To Drink or not to Drink) that is the question?

This is definitely something that I'm writing to myself as much as I am sharing with you all.  Let's just get to the nity-grity I HATE WATER! now that I've gotten that out of the way, it's time to deal with reality.  Water is the most essential, nutrient we can give to our bodies.  Water is a great way to make you feel full.  A full feeling could lead to less snacking.  Water also hydrates the body, that has been directly connected to promoting healthy skin. 

Sometimes a Diva has to just put on her big girl panties and do what is necessary to do.  That being the case, I drink water as much as I possibly can.  I know it's good for me and it's a necessity. 

http://www.shapefit.com/water-benefits.html

So ladies, drink up!

Hugs and Blessings, Val

1 comment: