Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Strength of a Woman

Greetings Diva,

I thought long and hard about the words of encouragement I could possibly share with my lovely Diva Sisters.  The thought that came to mind is Strenght.  Surely by now we all realize it was not by accident God chose women to be the vessel by which life begins. Not only are we the incubators who nurish and nurture the growth of a baby, but we deliver a baby through tremendous pain.  How is this significant?  We women have incredible strenght, no matter the circumstances.  Can you recall a time where you pushed past the pain to move forward.  How many times have you been ill, but continued to care for your family feeling like something the cat dragged out and left on the road. Have you ever had the flu or a raging cold and still had to clock in to your number one job your mommy role?  Or gone to work when you rather have been ran over by a speeding train? These my lovely divas are perfect example of our strenght.  Only a woman could find four common items in the fridge and turn it into a meal.  We are not only strong we are creative, innovative and resilient.  No matter what anyone has EVER told you.  YOU ARE STRONG!  How do I know this?  You are here. Despite all of the possible things you've experienced you survived it and you are still here. 

I started this blog at a time when most people would be extremely depressed.  I had just lost my job. In spite of this.  I am encouraged and motivated so much so I wanted to share with others words of encouragement and motivation.  Years ago there was a wonderful gospel song we use to sing "Trouble don't last always".  Well I believe that with my hole heart.  And when trouble arrives my dear Sisters.  We are strong enough to handle it.   No matter what, please remember you are STRONG.

be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment