Friday, November 12, 2010

And So We Begin.

I am sooooooooooooo excited.  I have been longing to do this for some time.  I know there are many woman like myself who are contemplating and or working toward changing the second half of their lives.  Now there is no set time for the second half.  It could occur at any point in one's life.  I've recently celebrated a birthday and had been praying and planning to make a major change in my life.  I have wanted to own my own business since I was a teenager. As many of you know this very small word called life sometimes derails our plans.  After reading a fantastic book called Second Acts that change lives by Mary Beth Sammons, I felt compelled not only to move forward in those plans but to share this life journey with others contemplating the same.  So Diva's please join me on this Second Half Journey.  Whether it's a new career, turning a hobby into a business or going back to school.

2 comments:

  1. Ok Diva!!!!! Do your thang! Let me be the first to say that I am sooooo very proud of you. This is such an interesting and wonderful thing. This will definitely be motivation for lots and support for others to continue in that "second half" part of life. Sometimes we forget that ITS NEVER TO LATE to follow a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelsey this means so much to me. I hope this becomes a movement that will motivate so many Fabulous Divas out there who may be afraid to step up/out into the second half of life.

    ReplyDelete