Monday, November 15, 2010

New Week, New Day - Second Half

After a wonderful weekend with family a new week begins.  So begins a new opportunity to work on our second half whatever our second half may be.  Have you been contemplating finding a new career or job.  In the current economy we are all apprehensive about making change.  Change however, is not only good it's necessary.  As we enter the holiday season, this may be a great time to turn that hobby into a side business or what we term as a side gig, or hustle.  So what is your side hustle? Are you great at making crochet sweaters, clothing, blankets ets.  Is baking your thing?  Cooking? What about scrapbooking? Are you gifted in those things?  How about making fabulous scrap books for family and friends. That would be a great holiday gift and well worth the cost. How about begining writing out the plan for your business or new career. What better time to start writing out the plan to be ready for the New Year which is fastly approaching. Start researching funding to return to school. Come on Ladies let's Change the Second Half of our lives. The kids are growing and or grown. You've given all you could and had to see that they had what they needed. Now is Your Time!.  What are you waiting for to enjoy, the second half of your life. You can do this! Take a leap of faith and work on the next part of your life STARING YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Val - first of all, let me congratulate you on your blog spot. What a great thing to start!

    My second half would have to be COOKING! Whether it be baking, which I do a lot of, or just plain down-home, old fashioned cooking - I love it all. I have a passion, within, for this and even though I rarely eat the baked goods, I have an urge to bake them anyway. I give so much away and it keeps me happy and keeps me from weighing 500 pounds, lol. My dream would be to have my own state of the art kitchen where I could cook until I got tired of cooking...and then cook some more!

    ReplyDelete