Friday, November 19, 2010

Fabulous Fashion Friday

Well Divas, we've made it through our first full work week YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! lol thanks for hanging in there with me.  As time goes on I'm getting the hang of this more each day.  I'm excited and happy about the opportunity to share my thoughts. Today I wanted to dedicate to fashion and or the importance of looking good, because let's face it when you look good you  feel good! How many times have you felt kind of blah! but needed to go out. Once you got all dressed up your attitude changed and you felt like D@$M I look good! lol.  I'm sure we've all felt that way a time or two I know I have and chile let me tell you.  You could not tell me a thing! What do you do to not only make yourself feel good, but look good.  Do you exercise, and eat well. Do you take good care of your skin.  If so what products do you use.  I love makeup and I'm fortunate enough to have learn over the years how to apply it so that it enhances my skin. If makeup is not your thing I understand.  If you do wear makeup what do you use?  How do you decide what skin care products to use. Do you rely on magazine recommendations like Essence. Vogue, Cosmo, Ebony?  Are you like me, I could open my own makeup and skin care counter lol but I LOVE it!  Tell us how lovely and how great you feel when you get dressed.  What's some of your favorite things to wear.

Finally What is the one makeup or skincare thing you absolutely won't leave home without.  For me I have a gazillion lip glosses. I NEVER LEAVE HOME without a lipgloss I don't know about American Express but I never leave home without my gloss lol

Be Blessed, Diva Val

No comments:

Post a Comment