Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Self Confidence where are you when I need you?

Greetings Divas,

Today I want to address the subject of self confidence.  There have been times in my life when my self confidence took a bus ride out of town. I wanted to do something or try something new and lost the nerve to do it.  I'm sure we've all experienced that a time or two. While reading I came across a definition of self-esteem. Self-esteem = the ability to be unaffected by other people's opinions.  Have you ever had jewelry that's been cleaned.  You didn't replace it altogether it just needed a gentle cleaning and that same piece looked totally new.  It's time to blow the dust off of  that dream you had of going back to school or starting that business.  Don't you dare worry about other people's opinion. You got this!  Today take a minute or two for yourself, block out the kids, dog, hubby, work, er'body and think about something you've been longing to do. Maybe you've wanted to take up yoga and improve your health and body or take up marital arts.  Maybe for years you've longed to travel in the secondhalf of your life.  Find a bank or credit union that offers a christmas club and start saving for a travel fund.  Have you wanted to learn a second language?  Let the library be your friend if you can't afford those expensive language programs. The sky is truly the limit. I'm excited for what's about to take place for you in the secondhalf of your life Diva.  Are you ready for the journey?  I'm waiting to hear from you.

From my heart to yours,

2 comments:

  1. i value this blog because its always the people around us who we tend to make our "self confidence" instead of looking deeper within. its time to change that mindeset!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely. I think together we can defintely change things for the better.

    ReplyDelete