Saturday, January 1, 2011

IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE F WORD!

Now I know what you are thinking hold on no she is not cussing and it's the first day of a new year.  No get your mind out the gutter, but when you think about it this is a much dirtier word than you imagine.  The F word i'm talking about is FEAR! corny? whack? think about it; How much further would you be in life if not for the dreaded F word FEAR!  I once heard a very well know Pastor describe fear as FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL.  I thought OMG that was brilliant.  Maybe you are a big brave person who doesn't fear anything well woo woo woo to you.  I however can't make that claim.  There have been times when I have be paralized by fear.  Why is this worth discussing well, I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of being scared.  Scared of failing, Scared that family and friends's opinion won't match my own. Scared I won't add up to other's opinion of who I should be and where I should be.  I've yet to hear ANYONE in business say they started their business with no set backs whatsoever.  As long as Cars have been made you would think they would be perfect by now with no flaws or glitches, and yet year after year there are recalls. Why?  because there are issues that need to be address.  With that being said, do you think car companies will say ooh lawd we made a boo boo we're so afraid we'll stop making cars.  I know it sounds silly but think about it.  I am SICK AND TIRED of allowing Fear to rob me of my purpose.  I have designated this year to be a year of Purpose free from fear.   A baby learning to walk will grab onto whatever they can until they gain the courage to strick out on their own, in the mean time they never stop moving.  It's time to keep moving!  Grab on to Prayer, to your Faith, Family members, good friends, love ones, just keep moving and leave the F word behind. Kick it to the curb! show it the door. 

Serve notice to the F word today it's got to GO, peace to fanga's (lol) Dueces!

Stay Blessed, Diva Val

No comments:

Post a Comment