Thursday, December 16, 2010

DON'T FORGET JESUS AFTER THE SEASON

Ok so after the christmas shopping, sales and bargins galore.  The children, spouse, parents, family etc are happy.  You smile as you watch that new flat screen tv or you're sore from playing so many games on the kids new wii or Xbox 360 what's next?  The New Year rings in with you promising yet another year to spend less money, to get out of debt. To join the gym to loose that baby fat although your baby is now 17 years old.  We all sing with Kirk Franklin Jesus is the reason for the season, but do we keep him in our lives all year round.  If I never post again and if I never get another opportunity to leave you with a word of encouragement.  This is the best one I could ever give DON'T forget Jesus after the Season. Make him as much a part of your Life as breathing and eating.  And if you've tried everything else to find happiness, joy, love, and peace of mind and it hasn't worked it's time to try something new. 

Rev. 3:20 NIV. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me..

Invite him in.  He'll be the best dinner guest you'll ever had.

love Always, Diva Val

No comments:

Post a Comment